BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Colleen N.
Santa Maria
I purchased this product at the Benefit store on State st. in Santa Barbara. It was my first time purchasing a benefit product. I followed the directions that were given to me by the consultant and used it for about two weeks at home. Ultimately I stopped using this product because it was irritating my eyes and I didn't see much of a difference on my dark circles or dry under eyes. This product was priced a little high and I would not purchase again.
Lindsey G.
La Center
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I originally got this product for my boyfriend (he’s Dutch so he has really dark circles) but ended up stealing it away for myself. Who needs beauty sleep when you have this eye cream? You have to use it everyday for it to work, which, can be pricey. It’s expensive and you don’t get very much product. However, it doesn’t take very much product because of how easily it spreads around your entire eye area. One bottle lasts me about a month and a half.
Kaitlyn B.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product is pretty nicely priced for how much product you get.The jar is pretty big and will last you forever.I don’t love it,but I don’t hate it.The packaging is really nice and cute.I haven’t used it long enough to see if it’s really truly helping my dark circles or not,but it makes my under-eyes feel smooth.I like using it before makeup.I just wish there wasn’t the fragrance and alcohol cause sometimes it makes my eyes feel irritated and watery.
Sadera W.
Warr Acres
Review for: Mini more...
I got this in the deluxe sample size when I purchased some other Benefit products. I have pretty intense dark circles so I was excited to try this. The cream itself has a really nice rich texture and is super creamy. A little goes a very long way which I also appreciate. My problem with this is after about a weeks worth of use my under eyes were terribly dry and tight and it didn’t really make any difference in my dark circles. I like the packaging and the cream but I wouldn’t purchase the full size because of how dry it made my skin.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I am currently using this eye cream and the appearance of my dark circles have subsided about 50%. I run on an average of 6 hours of sleep (though it should be 8-9hours right now because I'm pregnant) and I can see that the cream keeps like eyes looking relatively awake and not sickly. The product also does not leave my eyelids oily and most of my waterproof eyeliner and mascara work well with it. I haven't looked in the mirror to find racoon eyes!
Amy F.
This is a nice eye cream. It has a rich, creamy texture that absorbs into the eye area well. Like with a lot of eye creams a little goes a long way. I always use a q-tip and scoop out a little product and then transfer it to my index finger and then touch it to my index finger on the other hand and I have the perfect amount for each eye. I'm not sure I'm seeing any real results with this cream but I do enjoy it and it's worth giving a try to.
Anushka L.
Falmer , Brighton
I was never a fan of eye cream until I used this. It's a game changer. Pop this on before eyeshadow primer to keep your eyelids moisturised. Eczema suffers will appreciate this one too, it doesn't sting and helps with dehydrated lids. Go to a benefit counter and they should be able to give you a sample. The only thing I don't like is the shape of the pot, it can be difficult to get product out with long nails, I just use a brush.
Tierney R.
Orange, TX
This is literally one of my favorite moisturizers in the world. I have extremely dry skin and have trouble finding things that will keep my skin moisturized. With one use of this my skin is soft and hydrated and no longer dry and flaky!!
Alice L.
Chicago
I received a sample of this product from the Benefit Cosmetics counter at Macy's. I didn't do a lot of research on it, but based on the name of the product I got really hyped about it.

As soon as I applied the eye cream beneath my eyes, it STUNG. I don't consider my skin sensitive but this really irritated my skin.

I can't speak for everyone, but as with all products, test it out before you commit.
Dana L.
No better than something over the counter but I still love the feel of this formula. Great for hydration but didn't do much for reversing any fine wrinkles or have a "plump" or "smoothing" effect. If you have sensitive eyes though be careful - should any of this migrate to close it stings a ton.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.