BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Lisa I.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I purchased this eye cream to try and combat the dark circles under my eyes.  I have had them my entire life and have never been a person to leave the house without some type of concealer under my eyes.  I was pleasantly surprised with the change this cream made.  Yes I still have dark circles (I don't think anything can make them completely disappear) but they are noticeably lighter.  I am not as concerned with leaving the house without covering them up anymore.  I would recommend giving this product a try.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream is pretty for reducing puffiness and darkness around your eyes from stress or lack of sleep. I have genetic dark undereye circles though and despite going through a while pot of it, it didn't do anything for those. To be fair though, there isn't a product that can magically fix that. It did make the area around my eyes less puffy and a bit brighter looking despite the dark circles I have. It is about mid-range in the pricing category though and the results I got weren't worth the expense for me.
Sarah B.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister. It actually came in a little gift set. Fortunately, I don’t have dark circles but still use this. I love the fresh felling it leaves on my skin. It’s almost like it does open my eyes up or something. Maybe it’s just the feeling but it does make me lot and feel more awake!
Cassidy W.
I received this product in a sample size from Ulta one time and loved it, so I repurchased when it went on sale one time. I have found it to be great for making my eyes feel and look more refreshed in the morning. I appreciate the fact that it makes me feel more confident about my undereye circles without the urge to put on makeup. I additionally really like the fact that it comes in a glass jar, and I think that it is a very nice and luxurious touch, it also lasts a long time! Although I love this product, I find it to be very expensive for what it does and don't think I'll repurchase it until it is on sale.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Love love love this eye cream. I've tried so many on the market that have shown no results. This one I noticed a difference after just one use. The under eye area looked much brighter and when I woke up in the morning the dark under eye circles appeared to be much lighter and are getting better by the day. You can feel it going to work instantly seeing as it has a slight tightening sensation.
Autumn E.
It most definitely is potent! During the first week of using this eye cream, it stung my skin a little - it was good stinging feeling if you know what I mean. It doesn't smell very good, but that's not a dealbreaker for me - I'd rather have something that works well. I've been using It's Potent! for a little over a month now, and I don't really see my under eye circles getting any lighter, but they're not getting darker either. Looks like I'm still on my journey of finding my perfect eye cream. I'll continue to use this until I run out, though!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I would give this 5 stars, but, its not cruelty free, which I'm all about and it's why i didnt re-purchase it! But, that aside, its talc - free, paraben free and free of harsh chemicals! This product hydrates your under eye, smoothes those fine lines and instantly brightens! So if it being a non cruelty free item doesnt turn you, off you'll love this. Also, the packaging is adorable and sturdy, well worth the price! I used it before bed and before makeup and finished it in 6 months (just in time for it to expire!)
Myia E.
Chicago
This eye cream is used during the day for me personally. It says that it is supposed to be brightening but I haven't really noticed much of a difference in comparison with my Clinique eye cream. I also notice that my undereye can sometimes become irritated by this product leading to slight itching and burning. But overall I like to use this product on no makeup days to keep my under eye moist and to reflect light. I received this product as a sample after having my brows done at the Benefit brow bar.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite eye cream for the price! It is a little more expensive than a drug store eye cream, but worth it to spend a little more. I even like it better than the philosophy $50 cream. I always recommend this eye cream to clients who don't have a lot to spend on skin care.
Marilyn P.
Trophy Club, TX
I was excited to use a sample of this because the packaging was so adorable, and after the first night of use, I did notice my chronically puffy and fatigued under eyes were less noticeable. However, after a couple more uses, it caused my undereye areas to burn and become red. That may have been due to my pre-existing acne regimen, but I layed off of eye cream for a while after that to heal. After that first application, I didn't notice much of a difference anyway so I can definitely go without it.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.