BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Caroline S.
Willimantic
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Perfect sized container. Great for traveling, I used twice a day although recommendations for one time a day. Has really helped as far as darkness under the eyes.
Kwen J.
New Braunfels, TX
This made my eyes feel so refreshed and nice. I used this at night before going to bed and it does not feel heavy on your face or make you break out. I would recommend to anyone looking for an eye cream.
Kristin W.
Lakeland
Review for: Mini more...
The formula in this product is good. I do not like the amount of fragrance is has though. I also think the price point is high although consistent with benefit products.
Leaetta O.
N Little Rock, AR
It seems to work okay. Helps with dark circles but doesn’t necessarily help with fine lines. Not a fan of the packaging, even though it’s cute it’s not practical.
Yesenia D.
Austin
The product is fresh for the eye, but I haven't seen significant differences in my eye. I give it a 3 star rating because it help, but didn't remove my under eye bags.
Karen M.
I always like to use products that hydrate my skin a lot. and more if it is the area of ​​my eyes, since it is very dry. this product is one of my favorites . I personally recommend it . I really love it
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This eye cream feels very nice and cool on your face while erasing any bags. It did meet my expectations and became a lifesaver on some days. It is a little bit pricy but it is worth it! I would definitely buy it again.
Ana C.
Culver City
It’s a good product for my oily skin, keeps my face firm, young and without dark circles. The product dries really fast and you can’t feel there’s anything on your skin. Also a excellent price for all the benefits. I recommend and I’ll buy again.
Kathy C.
West Park, FL
Love this eye cream I was given a deluxe sample at Sephora and ended up ordering the full size online. It’s a great product for women who have puffy under eye issues
Kylie S.
Morrison
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
It’s very cooling on the eyes, and almost feels instantly refreshing. I haven’t noticed any visible effects but the way it makes my eyes feel is good enough for me
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.