BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Crystal F.
Love this eye cream! Moisturizing and no greasy feeling. I couldn’t tell if it did anything with dark circles, but I feel it helped with the fine lines for sure!
Sophia M.
San mateo, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really like this product it does help with under the eye dark bags or if your eyes tend to puff up when you wake up in the morning but everyone is different I would just try it
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
I'm in our bed with the only way to com e used in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in the
Payton Y.
Noble, OK
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is the best eye cream I’ve ever used, I have VERY dry under eyes and when I put makeup on my concealer and foundation looks horrible. When I got a free mini from ulta I said I guess I’ll try it, ever since it’s been my go to
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This product does help relieve you from the horrible dark circles that can form under your eyes. I’m still waiting to see if it can also help Withy he puffy eyes.
Veronica P.
I swear this works instantly, by the time I put it back on my shelf and walk back to my mirror, it's like it brightened and helped lines already. I'll always recommend this!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a pretty decent eye cream by benefit. At 34$, it's reasonable priced with a decent sized container. We all know how long eye cream will last. It is light and non greasy feeling and when applied and workes into my under eye skin, it absorbs quickly leaving an increase in hydration which is noticable when makeup applied to area. It does decrease dark circles some but only as much as genetics allow so it isn't a miracle cure and you shouldn't buy it expecting such. I have diminished dark spots under my eye but I know this is as diminished as they are getting and I concentrate on hydrating and reviving supple skin more than dark circles correction because of that fact. This isn't the best cream for supple hydrated skin though, it's okay but not my favorite. If you have dark circles, give it a try. It will probably decrease them to a point but don't expect them to disappear. It's a decent eye cream that is somewhat effective but long term this isn't for me
Anissa R.
Mount Holly
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
The amount is small, but a little goes a long way. It is very pricey, but it’s probably because of the company’s name. It does leave your eye area super soft though.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
The product itself if very smooth and easy to apply to the eye gently without tugging on the skin. There isn't any smell and a little goes a very long way, so for the price you're getting a ton of product. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I've been using this morning and night for almost 5 months, pretty much every single day. I can honestly say I see very little difference in my under eye circles or wrinkles. I was hoping that after using the product for so long that I would start seeing more drastic improvements in my eye area. I love benefit products so much, but this was definitely disappointing for me. I wanted this to work so badly! I still use it at night to keep trying to see a difference, but there are much better options out there.
Kwen J.
New Braunfels, TX
This made my eyes feel so refreshed and nice. I used this at night before going to bed and it does not feel heavy on your face or make you break out. I would recommend to anyone looking for an eye cream.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.