BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Paige D.
Columbus
I think this eye cream is great. I use this before putting on my makeup and it makes me feel like my bags under my eyes are less noticeable. Definitely would recommend this product to a friend of mine
Jenny B.
Chesapeake
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I picked this eye cream up at Ulta and have been using it for a while now. It feels nice and creamy, but does burn just a bit. I’ve noticed a small difference in my dark circles, but nothing dramatic.
Candise T.
South Lyon , MI
So amazing in every way! I received this as a gift and love it! Days when I need a little extra puffy eye help it’s my go to! Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Alexa A.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is super hydrating and great for a day/night eye cream. I recommend you definitely try this out if you need a hydrating eye cream...you won’t be disappointed.
Emily C.
Temple, TX
I haven't noticed a significant difference and it tingles a little, nothing too bad. I think just the process of applying it makes me feel like it's doing something to help.
Maja A.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is very hydrating and gentle. It isn’t greasy and makes my eyes feel instantly more awake. It’s affordable and lasts for a while. I will definitely buy again.
Miranda N.
San Antonio
I didn’t feel like this did anything for my dark circles. It was not great at moisturizing either. I wouldn’t waste my money on this. Makeup also didn’t lay on it as well as it could have because it was too oily.
Samantha L.
One of my favorite eye creams. Super hydrating. Great for before concealer and baking. A lot comes in the container so it lasts a long time and you get a lot for the price.
Sandra B.
Granger , WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is my go to eye cream for under eye circles. I have been using it for about 3 months now and it has helped with my darkness under eye significantly. It’s light and leaves my skin moisturized!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.