BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Kate N.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream by benefit is nice and light weight. It’s gentle and hydrating. I just didn’t feel like it did much for dark circles. I like a lot of benefits products but this one just doesn’t do it for me.
Alexis C.
Tuscola, IL
Ok it’s only been about a month but I LOVE THE WHOLE LINE! I’m so happy I walked into ulta and picked all of benifits skin care up! It works well with others and smells amazing!
Mary R.
I love this eye cream. At first I was super skeptical about this, but the more that I consistently started to use it, the more I saw my under eyes start to brighten! Awesome product!
aimee W.
Rowayton
I received this as a gift and as my first eye cream. Works great to reduce puffiness and dark circles. I like to keep mine in the refrigerator for an extra “wakening” feel. My all time favorite eye cream.
Jessica B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great for moisturizing the fine lines around the eyes. I use this at night before I put in the Benefit Moisturizer. I like to let the formula soak in while I sleep. I wake up feeling bright eyed!
mandy o.
Darrington, WA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I definitely suffer from dark circles it is my main skin care problem area it’s very gentle and doesn’t irritate your skin at all every sensitive skin it’s very effective and I would definitely buy again
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
When I used to use this I really felt like it made I difference in my under eye circles. They weren't as prominent so I made if point to use it every night. If you are consistent with it you will not be disappointed.
Desiree S.
Frederick
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is okay. I prefer my Clinique All About Eyes. I don't really have any complaints I just think the Clinique helps with my dark circles a little more than this one does. This is still a very hydrating under eye cream though.
Ruby S.
Fontana, CA
This was the first eye cream I tried and I thought to try other ones; however, I believe I will be switching back to try it out once more because I felt that it did a great job, but I was also younger.
Amanda R.
Daphne
I'm testing out a mini version of this now. So far it seems SUPER hydrating and really nice. So far I haven't seen a reduction in dark circles, but I will keep testing it out! The price seems pretty steep, I don't know if I'd be willing to pay that much on a regular basis.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.