BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Neroosh N.
Plano, TX
I tried this a few times from a sample. However this product didn't do anything for me. It didn't hydrate or give any affect. Maybe I would give this another try. We'll see about that not sure at this point
Sharleen T.
This whole line all around is amazing I actually got to try this when I was getting my eyebrows done at the Brow Bar and I fell in love she gave me a sample to try and it was truly amazing
Brianna G.
Albuquerque
When working with kids I tend to not get a lot of sleep but with the benefit dark circle eye cream is my everyday go to. Without this I would look like a panda. I love this stuff and would recommend to everyone.
Katherine M.
I didn't realize dior made benefit. This eye cream is high quality and smells great! The jar also lasted a long time. I got this in a gift set and will definitely purchase it!
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I really like this stuff. I use it mostly in the winter time just because that’s when my eye lid gets the dryest. I would recommend this it does everything that it says and leaves your eyes looking healthy.
member-c34939353
I use this product everyday! I put it on my under eyes before I apply a primer and foundation. When I first bought it I wasn’t sure it’d work but then I started trying it and my dark circles started to get lighter and lighter the more I used it!
Ada F.
Auburn
I️ love the cute little jar I️t comes in. Honestly I️ haven’t used I️t that much to see much of a difference, but it’s still on my routine. There is no smell it’s very light. Very affordable . Would recommend.
Keo L.
Review for: Mini more...
Even though I’m trying just the sample, this product really works I put it on under my eyes and the dark circles faded away almost instantly, I will eventually buy more when I run out, #1 eye cream out there.
Kelley K.
Livonia
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I purchased this product from Ulta based on some great recommendations of the product in a Facebook group I’m in. It feels great on my skin. Not too heavy. Seems to help brighten.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.