BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sierra E.
belton
This product is very creamy and it really helps your under eye I absolutely love it I think it’s a really great product and I also think of the packaging is super cute that’s one of the reasons that I got it and I’m really glad I did
Haylee H.
Lakewood
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I really enjoy this product. My under eyes have tended to be darker lately and continuous use of his decreases the puffiness and darkness. I am very sensitive and this product doesn’t irritate my skin
Jordan H.
Orlando, FL
This does a great job of moisturizing your skin, but I would be careful if you have sensitive eyes or sensitive eye areas. This caused my eyes to burn slightly if I put it too close to the actual eye.
Patricia C.
Fresno
I began using this product about 2 years ago and I have noticed a change in my under eyes. I've also noticed the puffiness has reduced dramatically! Definitely try it out for at least a month! You will see changes!
Jannett G.
Waco, TX
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Long lasting for sure. It only made a slight difference to my dark circles. Not as mych as I would of liked. Maybe if I would of continued using It would have made a diff but I had been using for a long time already. Not bad tho.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
Review for: Mini more...
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I loved it, I can’t wait to buy the full size and see my results. It brightened my undereye tremendously and made my skin feel hydrated, very good product by benefit.
Kim N.
Arlington , TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Brie M.
Belle Plaine
I have to admit it has stung a little when I've applied this cream, however, the benefits are huge. I can get some pretty big bags under my eyes, and this cream has completely taken care of that.
Tara W.
Valier
Review for: Mini more...
I thought this was a pretty good eye cream, it moisturized the eye area without any irritation and it also did not cause my skin to react badly. It did the job but I did not see any drastic change in my skin around the eye area.
Kyla D.
Kenmore, WA
Love the moisture this gives to my eyes! Only wish it had some anti-aging component! The product has a nice smell to it, similar to all the skin care items at Benefit. Will continue to purchase!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.