BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jordyn L.
Methlick, Aberdeenshire
Really good eye cream, I put it on every night and in the morning my eyes feel moisturised
Nedelcu A.
Slatina
Very good product. Smeels pretty. Really does it job. Doesnt feel heavy. Doesn t iritate.
Elodie E.
perpignan
Benefit cosmetics it’s very my favorite brand but its think that it’s a little expensive.
Michelle G.
Thunder Bay
It really is potent. Only a little dab under each eye. It works but takes time to notice.
Beatriz P.
Manchester
Used it before my bridal makeup and it's really fresh and gives natural glow to the skin.
Ana R.
I love this product. I used it under eyes in the night. I used it every day and I like it
Leah J.
Plymouth UK
I didn’t really see much of a difference between this and my usual drugstore eye creams
Gemma C.
Droylsden, Manchester
I saw no benefit when using this eye cream. Felt nice enough on the skin but that's it.
Molly T.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
i used it every day, and it was extremely moisturising and helped reduce dark circles.
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
It's okay, there are definitely better better products out there. VERY Over priced!!!!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.