BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Hayley W.
Denver
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I haven't noticed a huge difference with this other than when I use it a lot or regularly, my eyeshadow does crease. I don't use it in the morning, only at night but I can't see a difference in wrinkles just yet
Rachael B.
Wonderful product! I use this when I have big bags under my eyes. It has helped me with the puffiness and the bruising. It is very gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to others.
Denise K.
Murfreesboro
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
A nice, hydrating eye cream that smells great. I didn’t notice any improvement in fine lines, but this product is great for dehydrated skin. I wouldn’t repurchase only because I have found other products I prefer, but this is great for the price.
Gabrielle T.
This eye cream really seemed to help my dark under eye circles even just after one use! I would definitely recommend this to others! It was gentle on my skin while also doing what the product was supposed to do
Corrina V.
Claysburg
Love how this eye cream hydrates my under eyes while brightening at the same time! I have dark circles and notice such a difference when I use this product! Highly recommend this eye cream for all skin types!
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really magic in a bottle I love this stuff !!! It’s on the price side but it is really worth it it’s the best I recommend to my sister now she is obsessed with using it as well it’s a Miracle worker.
Rachael B.
Grovetown, GA
Lovely product. Smells great. Nice thick and creamy texture. Worked well to deeply hydrate and correct dark circles. I only really liked to use at night, I felt it was too thick for day time or under makeup.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I love this eye cream. It is so natural and literally makes my under-eyes so soft. I love it both at night and mornings. In the mornings it helps freshen up my face and at night i leave it in to soak all night long
chesca C.
Corona, CA
I love using this product during the night because it depuffs my eyes while I sleep. In the morning, I look more youthful! This product totally works and is worth buying. This hydrates my eyes, which is very important! 10/10 would recommend.
Alana S.
Saint Marys
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I use this on my eyes a couple times a week and add it into my clear and beautiful skin routine! It is so nice and light and gentle. I love the way my eyes look in the morning after I use it the night before! I would definitely buy it again!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.