BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
Have tried a lot of eye creams but nothing compares to this product. I love benefit cosmetics!
Becki💭 p.
I love this product! I have now been without it for a while and I can tell! Must repurchase!
Zoe T.
Houghton le spring
Nice brightening eye cream, more for dryness around the eyes than it is for wrinkles though.
Katie W.
Always has and always will be my favourite eye cream. Smells amazing and is soft on the skin.
rio w.
newcastle upon tyne
i love this eye cream as it firms my under eyes and completely abolishes my dark under eyes.
Larissa N.
Juiz de Fora - MG
Muito eficiente, hidratante, perfumado. A embalagem é muito pequena mas vale a pena. 😄🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Connie D.
Review for: Mini more...
Brightened under the eyes but didn’t do much else for moisture, probably would not repurchase
Tanvi A.
Wow this is just a wow product, so hydrating and conceals. I would recommend it to everyone.
Ellie💓 J.
Dumfries and Galloway
It’s really good for making my eyes smooth before I apply my makeup in the morning I love it!
Paris💍🌸 A.
manchester
Really really good and makes your eyes finished smoothly and soft it amazing love it so much
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.