BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jodie F.
Crewe, Cheshire
This product has cocoa powder in it, which helps even out any darkness under the eyes! Perfect!
Clara
Review for: Mini more...
My mum and I used this a lot. And se bought a full size when se finished the mini one. Amazing
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
Have tried a lot of eye creams but nothing compares to this product. I love benefit cosmetics!
Camille 🌸.
behen
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
AMAZING !!!! I really liked it. This product keeps your under eyes hydrated and it smells good
Katrina M.
Chigwell, Essex
Really helps with puffiness, made my under eye skin a lot smoother and made me look more awake
Faith S.
nelson
Review for: Mini more...
Great love this wish I got the bigger size came in perfect condition and I hope u guys try this
Fabiola T.
Vega Alta, PR
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
NEXT! its just like any other eye cream just more expensive, it does nothing for dark circles..
Becki💭 p.
I love this product! I have now been without it for a while and I can tell! Must repurchase!
Zoe T.
Houghton le spring
Nice brightening eye cream, more for dryness around the eyes than it is for wrinkles though.
Larissa N.
Juiz de Fora - MG
Muito eficiente, hidratante, perfumado. A embalagem é muito pequena mas vale a pena. 😄🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.