BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Sophie R.
Makes a huge difference to any dark circles under my eyes, also makes my eyes feel and look firmer.
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Expensive but very helpful for my dark circles and in terms of moisturizing it does a very good job
sara h.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I like it, but its very think and i prefer my eye creams to be more refreshing and lighter weight.
Freya D.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
My eye bags didn’t really seem to appear smaller, but my makeup did look better over the top of it.
Hannah Marie H.
It is a good cream especially for my dark circles dose improve them I just found it stings a little
Chey B.
Super cute packaging! It worked so well, seen an improvement! Love this so much. Recommend highly!
Zoya H.
Mead crescent , Birmingham
This is just amazing. I use it every night around my eyes. It helps sooth the area around the eyes
Alice V.
London
I really like this eye cream because it feels really nourishing and hydrating, I use it everyday.
Julia A.
I love this! It’s very hydrating and smells very good. I love that it’s a thicker cream as well.
Millie K.
dalbeattie
Review for: Mini more...
This eye cream moisturised my eyes a lot but I didn’t find it helped with my dark circles at all.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.