BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Keshia R.
Has a subtle cooling effect. Calms my eye area and makes it less puffy, applies smoothly. Would recommend.
Adriana P.
Bucharest, Romania
Amazing one! If you're looking for hydration and long lasting delicate eyeskin, this is the perfect product
Sezgi H.
Berlin
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I Love this eyecream it’s very refreshing and smells very nice i Love it the perfect daycare for your Skin
Shayley K.
Castlegar
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really love benefit and their eye cream is really nice I use it like everyday and it absorbs really well
emma m.
middlesex
Great product! Very moisturising. Lasts very long had mine over a year and only just ran out of product x
Abbie W.
Grantham
Always loved benefit products but this was amazing it is silky and smooth when applied and drys quickly.
Mégane
J’adore ce produit, je l’achète tout le temps ! C’est la seule crème que je mets toute au long de l’année
Emilie A.
bordeaux
Love this and best kept cool in the fridge, reduces eye puffiness and makes you feel more fresh looking!!
Amelia M.
Tamworth
Nice texture, doesn't smell to strong. I havent used mine to often but when I do its a lovely consistency
Isobel W.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream does a great job of brightening my under eyes and they make me look awake and rejuvenated.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.