BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Emily A.
This product is really amazing, very hydrate and it has a really nice fragrance. I'm in love with this product
becky🌞 E.
Very very hydrating. I love this product so much, always makes me feel so clean and brightens up around my eyes
Diana W.
Shah Alam,SA
I dont see much difference but does depuff my eyes a little. Using just a little amount can go such a long way
Karla A.
Mérida
No es un producto que recomendaría ya que no vi resultados, el área por debajo de mis ojos lo mantenía reseco.
reseñas y.
It moisturise your face pretty cool but sometimes it gets oily, but besude that i Really really really liked ir
India H.
kent
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I used this cream before I put my make up on, it smells amazing, the texture is so soft and also so hydrating.
Janicia P.
This is a great brand. I love it and it works so well with my skin. The price is inexpensive I would recommend
Saira Z.
Luxurious bottle and best eye cream. I love it's eye catching bottle. Just love benefit for so girlie products.
Chloe D.
Rotherham
Really love this eye cream, moisturising and sits well under makeup! Glass jar makes it look super fancy too 😍
Lexii z.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Mini more...
I received this product as a sample in a Sephora purchase and I love it! My eyes feel brighter and less puffy!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.