BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Didn't notice much a difference, only used a sample so maybe with repetitive use I would. Nice packaging though.
Lauren O.
This primed my skin perfectly and kept my eyes moisturised the entire day which kept my makeup looking fantastic
Lucy C.
swadlincote
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This stings when I put it on and doesn’t last that long, my dark circles have not been reduced from this product.
Kas S.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Pretty decent. Works well with hydrating skin before make up. Would recommend even tho I find it a bit overpriced
India H.
kent
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I used this cream before I put my make up on, it smells amazing, the texture is so soft and also so hydrating.
Emily A.
This product is really amazing, very hydrate and it has a really nice fragrance. I'm in love with this product
Diana W.
Shah Alam,SA
I dont see much difference but does depuff my eyes a little. Using just a little amount can go such a long way
Janicia P.
This is a great brand. I love it and it works so well with my skin. The price is inexpensive I would recommend
Mehal K.
LOVELY EYE CREAM HELPED REDUCE PUFFINESS AND REDUCED MY DARK EYE BAGS ALSO NOT TO MENTION ITS VERY MOISTURISING
baddie💎 N.
I like it. It realy made my dark circles almoust dissapear! Like magic! All of the benefit products are great!!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.