BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I work a lot of back shift so it seems so hard to get rid of the black under my eyes! But this helped me out so much!
holly. S.
Thick and creamy formula. I put mine in the fridge and apply when it’s really cold and it really soothes my eye area
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This eye cream is so cooling and refreshing under the eyes. I pop this in the fridge and it feels incredible.
Amy D.
Nantwich , Cheshire
It felt nice at first but then sat very heavily on my under eyes. Would potentially be good for a more mature lady.
Claudia I.
Me encanta! Su textura, su aroma, y me encanta como queda la piel en la zona. La uso a diario y la recomiendo 100%
Katie A.
This eye cream makes your eyes so hydrated snd smooth i love the smell and does an amazing job definitely recommend
Emma S.
11 Somerville dundrum road dublin 14
I got a sample of this product but I really do wish I got the full size. It's really moisturising and lightweight.
Hannah D.
Lovely, light under eye moisturiser. Doesn't interfere with my makeup and I can avoid those nasty crepey undereyes.
Paige R.
Biggin Hill, Kent
Cream was light didn't feel heavy under the eye no stinging! Reduced appearance of bags! Left under eye area smooth
Jade N.
London
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I live the packaging, the product works well not oily or slimy. Very gentle. Will be buying again!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.