BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Didnt notice much if a difference but it felt nice and smells fresh, i have the mini from a benefit skincare minis kit
kayne y.
Too heavy for my eyes. Left little bumps around my under eyes, have switched to a thinner and less potent eye cream.
・Kelly・ M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
L’odeur et la texture sont parfaites. Facile a appliquer et à estomper. J’aime vraiment cette creme contour des yeux
Abbie J.
Manchester
One of my favourite eye creams.  I find it quite expensive for the amount you receive but a little does go a long way!
Kelly-Marie C.
Bonnybridge, Falkirk
Great texture and scent. Feels lovely on the skin. Awakens the eyes and gives a more youthful look. Would recommend.
Kerry A.
Loved this product. Perfect consisting, great results, I will definitely be buying it again when this tube runs out.
Chloe W.
Preston
Waste of money, this product didn’t work for me at all I used it consistently for months and saw no change whatsoever
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I work a lot of back shift so it seems so hard to get rid of the black under my eyes! But this helped me out so much!
Elizabeth T.
umina
Feels so hydrating under the eyes. Lightweight formula that sinks into the skin. Non greasy and comfortable wearing.
holly. S.
Thick and creamy formula. I put mine in the fridge and apply when it’s really cold and it really soothes my eye area
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.