BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Clare D.
A lovely light texture cream which is easy to quickly smooth over eyes at night. Good hydration and nice smell. Easy to use
member-03ada
Review for: Mini more...
Very good would repurchase the bigger one, extremely gentle under your eyes and gets rid of darkness over night love it.
Molly W.
Review for: Mini more...
Very moisturising, and I actually ended up using it for extremely dry patches on my face. Kept my under eyes looking soft
Kelly M.
Dublin, Ireland
i used to use this quite a lot when i was younger and had a lovely experience using it not one bad word to say about it x
Jennifer R.
miami, florida
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This will help you a lot with that terrible circles that you have on your eyes and when you use it you will look amazing
Kirstin G.
Dunfermline
Love my benefit eye cream especially if I have it in the fridge beforehand to be honest though I always forget to use it!
Ariana J.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
This eye cream really irritates my eyes. I do not have sensitive skin, and it's never happened with any other eye cream.
Erin H.
Andover
Like this product. Smooths under eye area and makes it seem more awake. Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Lauren S.
WEST SUSSEX, BRIGHTON
This is really nice for a creamy hydration for the under eyes. Perfect for putting on in the evenings and before make up
Tiffany M.
Didnt notice much if a difference but it felt nice and smells fresh, i have the mini from a benefit skincare minis kit
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.