BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Doaa S.
omg .. This product is amazing i really love it <3 It has a very good quality and price :) I love to buy it again <3
Aura R.
Caracas
I love this productos. It is the best in the market. I cant live without it.
I always buy the productos. Forever in love!!
ciara w.
Very mice packaging, cute and dinky. I think it works well and feel like my eyes were less puffy after using this product.
Melanie B.
Cole Harbour, NS
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is very gentle on the skin. I can feel the skin under my eyes so soft now. It feels fresh when you apply it.
Isabelle M.
Bishopstone
Have used this product in the past and liked it. Very soft on the eyes but cream can be quite thick so you won't need much
Lauren M.
Leven place, Irvine
Used for ages now it's absolutely amazing.totally worth every penny would deffo reccomend to anyone so soothing and helpful
Alex L.
North Vancouver
Review for: Mini more...
Very good consistency, and noticed slight improvement with dark circles but only when used every night for at least a week.
Ornl M.
Grand quevilly
I loves the mark. I m famous this product. I would like test for give my view and share in my social network and my friends
Clare D.
A lovely light texture cream which is easy to quickly smooth over eyes at night. Good hydration and nice smell. Easy to use
Jennifer R.
miami, florida
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
This will help you a lot with that terrible circles that you have on your eyes and when you use it you will look amazing
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.