BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Chloe A.
Scotland
The product is very good but when using the product it stung my eyes and made my eyes water but also took away the dry skin.
Siri N.
atitalaquia
Al principio me gusto, pero no es lo que necesita mi piel madura, 😅 yo necesito cosas más hidratantes y potentes que esto 🙏🏼
Frida A.
Lysekil
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Not the most amazing product i’ve ever used, would think that there is probably something better out there but it works fine.
Nina D.
RETFORD
This worked really amazingly with my skin type, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for this kind of product
ciara w.
Very mice packaging, cute and dinky. I think it works well and feel like my eyes were less puffy after using this product.
Katie I.
Tonyrefail, Porth
The best eye cream! I put it on in the night so it soaks in overnight and my eyes are refreshed and bright in the morning.
Nisa B.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Very hydrating eye cream but it didn't help with my dark circles. Also great as an eye mask every week but that's about it
Melanie B.
Cole Harbour, NS
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream is very gentle on the skin. I can feel the skin under my eyes so soft now. It feels fresh when you apply it.
Arrate O.
This eye cream is really thick and creamy in texture, however it makes the under eye area look hydrated, smooth and glowy.
Margarita T.
Cartagena
Me ha ayudado mucho a mis ojeras que son oscuras y les ha devuelto el color natural de piel así que la amo es un must have.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.