BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
ella b.
when i put it on it was fine, but after a few hours it was quite drying, itchy Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Nicole B.
Doral, FL
True to its name, it is potent! It brightens the eye area and fades dark circles, is rich and creamy, a little goes a long way!
Sarah W.
Nice and light on your delicate eye area. Smells really nice. Skin feels very fresh and awake. Make up sits well over the top.
Elizabeth B.
It is simply amazing what this simple product can do to your face! It feels amazing to put that type of cream under your eyes!
Sofia S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Soothing on the eye. Gentle texture in the skin. Makes eyes appear brighter. Loved this product and the packaging was high end
Chloe R.
Dunscroft , Doncaster
This benefit eye cream is absolutely amazing! Helps smooth underneath the eye out without feeling tight to the skin! Recommend!
Patricia E.
Edmonton, AB
Feels really good but it did nothing to my shipper dry undereyes. I think there is better eye creams out there for led price.
clara g.
nothing bad happens but nothing great either i see no difference around my eye area in general and also when applying makeup.
Charlotte S.
YO13 0ED
This is my favourite eye cream it reduces my dark circles and feels really nice & refreshing leaving my skin nice and glows.
Parbz
The cream hydrates my skin and does exactly what it says to do. I apply the cream every morning within my skin care rountine.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.