BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Amy B.
Just started to use this cream lightweight and nice scent also comes in travel size so perfect if you can only have hand luggage
Sian S.
Highfield crescent, ['', '', 'Rayleigh']
Another great product just wish there was more of it and use it very quickly. Brightens the eyes and really notice the difference
Sophie K.
This wasn't the best - it felt really heavy and thick on my eyes and almost made them feel more tired. but it did brighten them!
Natallia F.
Minden, NV
Produto muito bom! Usei uma amostra que ganhei e durou umas duas semanas e vi uma leve mudança, só o preço que não é dos melhores
Sarah W.
Nice and light on your delicate eye area. Smells really nice. Skin feels very fresh and awake. Make up sits well over the top.
SJ A.
Dubai, Dubai
I like this product and definitely will use it again. It's cooling and really combats puffiness. Makes me look awake and fresh.
Sarah P.
Edmonton
Got a sample of this. Feels nice going on but I don't have issues with under eye bags or dark circles so it doesn't benefit me.
Marci S.
I swear buy this eye cream it works miracles I put it on before bed and in the morning and it keeps my eyes so fresh and awake
Joanna H.
I work for benefit and recommend this product highly it refused your puffyness and ishe a great base for your under eye make up
Alexandra B.
Benefits skin care range is amazing ! And isn’t that expensive! The packaging is great and your skin will feel so good for ages
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.