BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Vijan A.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Absolutely lovely! After every night lost I used this product and helped my eyes to look young and fresh. I buy it from Debenhams.
Naiara S.
Bermondsey , London
Amazing product for tired eyes and dark circles. A must have product. I am using it there is a couple of months and I am loving it.
Jemma M.
I received a trial size of this product and have since purchased a full sized version. Feels very soothing and gentle on the eyes.
Amy N.
I have sensitive skin and this cream did not bother me at all. Light cream that is effective to lighten and brighten under my eyes.
Tammy P.
Centurion
I use this eye cream every night before bed and I never wake up with puffiness! A little goes a long way so it is worth every penny
Charlotte M.
Review for: Mini more...
brightens my undereyes after putting it on however have only had for a while and after it has soaked in don’t see a lasting effect
Jeanny B.
Legaspi City, Albay
I have seen videos about this product. From my assessment, this an average product which I wouldn't buy knowing large competition.
Jessica L.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Nice consistency and also a pleasant smell, very effective product made my under eyes feel so much better. Would deffo repurchase!
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
100% amazing. I cannot live without an eye cream, this isn’t too thick so applied nicely. Keeps my eyes moisturized and not greasy!
Hannah L.
Dark circles are literally gone using this cream, it’s amazing! Super soft on skin, lightweight formula which I love for oily skin.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.