BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Emma B.
Brisbane
I kinda liked this one and found it refreshing and hydrating but it didn’t seem to do much log term. I have used much better eye cream
Jessica H.
Droylsden, Manchester
Lovely and soft. Never really use eye cream but i got this in a set and it makes your eyes very smooth underneath. Will be repurchasing
Amy D.
Magheralin , Armagh
This eye cream has did nothing for me, and I've used it for over 2 months, unlike benefits other skin products which is disappointing.
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
I was disappointed in this. I used it for 1.5 months and didn’t see a difference. Smells lovely and last a long time. Cute bottle too.
Georgie F.
Largs, North Ayrshire
This product is good, i didnt have any real issues with it. Personally i need something more nourishing as i have quite a dry eye area.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Love how it gets rid of my dark circles and helps get rid of discoloration. I love the packaging and take it everywhere. Worth the buy
Gina M.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Benefits is a really good brand i never thought that a cream can mange to disappear my under eyes dark circles it never disappoints me
Meg H.
Adore this eye cream! Really hydrates and reduces any puffiness under my eyes. A little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase!
Justyna B.
Highly recommended this eye cream, moisturize my sensitive skin around my eyes very well, absorbs very quick, helps with dark circles
Abbs🌸 P.
Crowthorne
It felt very light and moisturising! It made my eyes feel bright and hydrated all the time! Would definitely recommend and use again!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.