BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Emily D.
Smells INCREDIBLE. With cocoa butter in it it leaves everything feeling really soft, i put this on before bed and leave it on as a mask!
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
Super thick and moisturising and Layers well under makeup would work well for People with really dry under eyes! Just isn't my favourite.
Kelsea N.
I used this for a while and i didn’t notice that much of a difference but I know others who love this maybe I was using it wrong 😐#sorry
Robyn H.
Sault Ste.Marie , ON
Very refreshing to the eye area. Awakening to me. Gentle on myself. Worked wonders. Met expectations. Just a bit pricey. First time user.
Virggie P.
Este producto es increíble, totalmente digno de él, hidrata la piel mucho, lo protege mucho y es realmente eficaz, súper fácil de aplicar
Sam B.
1 Kendra Hall Road , Croydon
It feels very hydrating as you apply it under the eye area. It also leaves the area feeling so soft so it's great for dry and tired eyes.
Abbie H.
Hinckley
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Honestly can’t tell the difference! This it way over priced for what it is and it doesn’t do anything was really unhappy with my purchase
Bethan J.
Swansea
This is my all time favourite eye cream! Really minimizes bags and dark circles and I don't even use it every day! Definitely recommend.
Ana Cecilia B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I felt the area of ​​the eyes more hydrated, but unfortunately I didn’t notice much change in relation to the color of the dark circles.
Ana P.
Doral, FL
This eye cream is simply unique, I put it every night before bed and I noticed changes in my face and under my face. I recommend it 100%
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.