BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Lucy D.
Kind of burns my eyes, and I don't have sensitive skin or anything like that. Didn't really notice that much of a difference unfortunately.
Lilymai R.
norwich
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I live this stuff it’s so good it reduces your under eye bags really well and u only need a tiny bit I love this stuff I use it everyday x
Abigail N.
Moisturising, creamy and absorbent, I honestly couldn't ask for a better eye cream. It soothes and relaxes my eyes after a day of staring.
Emily S.
Doncaster
It is so nice feeling!! It feels amazing and with added sun protection it's such a bonus as it is very good and does actually protect you.
Natalie D.
I loved this eye cream, I feel it was super moisturising which is what I need and it lasted a long time. I do need to repurchase this one!
Paige B.
Review for: Mini more...
It doesn’t really do much but it actually refreshes under the eye for me to put down my base makeup and kind of firms it so I like that !
Laura M.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really liked the texture of this eye cream, it was not as sticky as other brands. It definitely reduced my dark circles under my eyes.
Emma W.
telford
Amazing!!!
I bought this after running out of my origins one and I will never go back
You get so much and it’s definitely worth the money
Hayley S.
Woolmet crescent, ['', '', 'Danderhall']
Didn't see much improvement in dark circles but did find it was hydrating. Have now moved on to another brand which targets dark circles.
Lily T.
somerset
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream helped cool my under eyes down and make me feel refreshed and more awake but I didn't see any improvements In my circles.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.