BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

María José Z.
Bogotá
I love this product, since I use it I feel the skin around my eyes softer.
I apply it after I remove my makeup so It moisturizes my under eye area.
Mireia R.
Fave eye cream out there (at least for my skin), it helps my make up feeling fresh and new and the skin around theres stays hydrated during hours
jameisha t.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This product really helped to decrease the darkness of my under eye due to lack of sleep. It's hydrating and really clears and repairs the skin.
Paula K.
Used sample I received when buying other benefit product. Liked product, smelled nice and felt nice on skin but prefer other brands of face care.
Fernanda C.
San José
Excelente producto, me encanta te deja la cara perfecta, suave, es ligera solo la he usado una vez pero me encantaría volver a probarla de nuevo
Mal V.
I use this eye cream morning and night and find it effective for removing eye bags and I have also noticed that it has depuffed my eyes a little
Saffron M.
baldock
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I have used this a few times and it sort of works it takes away some puffiness and darkness but obviously not completely but it actually works!!
Leanne T.
Worthing
Great for keeping your under eyes hydrated and slightly minimises the appearance of dark circles Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Anaclara F.
Review for: Other more...
Producto altamente recomendable. Como no podía faltar uno de sus ingredientes principales es el pepino, no aporta frescor a la zona de los ojos.
Lauren P.
London
Just had a sample and can’t wait to rebuy.

Leaves skin under eyes feeling plump and refreshed. Looked like my bags were disappearing right away.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.