BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
YANIRA DEL VALLE G.
DORAL , FLORIDA 8588 NW 56 TH STREET SUITE BLA00787
Tiene una buena consistencia, casi como gel. Desaparece despues de la aplicacion , reduce la hinchazon y deja el area de los ojos muy refrescante!
Krista S.
Toronto, ON
Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling supple and refreshed.  Scent isn't overpowering.  A little goes a long way :)  I was pleased with this product.
Cherry D.
Dubai, Dubai
Used it few times . Good enough . Not really effective for me as i am lucky not to have dark circles . But it gives good feeling after you apply it .
Siobhan M.
This cream is so soft and refreshing . It glides onto your eyes smoothly and is so good to apply before you apply any make up or primer to your eyes!
Nayana T.
Very nice and creamy. Also really moisturizing and hydrating. Other than the price which is not too affordable for everyone, I would recommend this.
Chloe T.
Love this eye cream! It goes on well before make-up application and keeps my eye area moisturised all day! Never greasy and a little goes a long way!
Alex M.
manchester
I love the smell of this cream and I can instantly see the results. Hydrates and refreshes my eyes so beautifully. I can’t live without this product
Charlotte L.
Poole, Dorset
Have only recently started using this but I do think the product works and feels nice when applied to the skin, I do wish it smelt good too tho ! :)
Sophie F.
Bournemouth
Review for: Mini more...
Left my eye area glowy and radiant. Dark circles were nearly invisible after just a week of using and completely eliminated dry patches on this area.
Rehab M.
I used this for my dark circles and sunken and tired looking eyes. There was no real difference. The product may be for less intense eye problems.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.