BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
selsey
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Good eye cream although it. Irritated my sensitive eyes a bit ! It definitely works though my eye bags were reduced and my skin looked bright and perky .
Georgia G.
Tightened up the under eye leaving them looking more bright and awake, I love all the benefit skincare packaging as it has that old fashioned aesthetic.
Emma K.
Edmund Road, ['', '', 'Sheffield']
I was skeptical using this, as I only applied a tiny amount, but it instantly made my dark circles vanish for the entire day! Would definitely recommend
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! Gutted that it's on the expensive side (I'm a cheapskate) but if you are looking for a good eye cream, this is an absolute steal.
Aimee T.
Christchurch
I can see dark circles disappearing instantly and a little really does go a long way! Brightens under the eye and means I don't have to wear concealer!
🇬🇧Georgia H.
Holsworthy
I used this for a month and it had hardly any effect at all - would not recommend one bit! There are much better alternatives out there for the price!
Stacey C.
Manchester, England
My all time favourite eye cream. Makes my eyes look bright and awake without any oily residue. Just wish it was in a tube instead of a pot for hygiene.
member-dc488
This eye cream hydrate my under eyes so amazing i like to use it before make up but it not help to get ride of dark circle Benefit Cosmetics
Lipika S.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I very like this product my dark circles gets fades, smooth my fine lines and also i restore elasticity and firmness. I feel it brightens my eye area.
Cyra C.
Toronto
i love this so much! i love eye creams. this is one brand that i always go back to. im so happy with the result and leaves my skin feeling really good.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.