BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Aida B.
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend!
Jade H.
Berkshire, Windsor
Benefit skincare is not often spoken about but I love it. Eye cream is so important to frequent make up wearers and I love this one because it hydrates my under eyes and ensures my concealer doesn't crease or cake up during the day. I use this as part of my every day skincare routine and I love it.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
Nice product. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a good start (and trust me - I've tried many different eye creams). It is quite light and doesn't leave that sticky feeling. I think it could be a bit more moisturizing, which is what I am looking for now, in my very late twenties.
Annie W.
I have very dry under eyes, also sunken in as well which I'm quite self conscious of. I've noticed that with using this product, the skin underneath my eyes plumpens up and appears softer and more dewey without being too oily. It's great for using before applying concealer in the morning.
Abbie S.
Gobowen
Review for: Mini more...
Does the job, moisturises and makes the eye look more awake. It’s very gently in the skin and didn’t effect my eczema on my eyelid which is rare. However it leaves this wierd layer of stickiness that balls up when you put makeup over it. I prefer a moisturiser by simple then they eye rolled from simple. Cheaper and I think more effective.
Megan B.
Hildenborough, Kent
Leaved my eyes feeling so lovely and refreshed, I put this on as part of my nightly routine before bed alongside my other moisturiser and wake up in the morning to any under eye baggage almost completely gone! This product isn't heavy like a lot of creams are which is why I love it so much.
Shelley H.
Everson, WA
This benefit Eye cream is rich and soft but I find it doesn't do much. Benefit cosmetics have really been blown up lately I don't know if it's because of their packaging or their products marketing. I have used benefit for many years. When it first came out it was kind of fun to use now it's everywhere and really overpriced for what you get.
Christie B.
I just finished a deluxe size sample part of this I cream. It is medium weight and very hydrating. A little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice any major changes in the texture of my skin. Did not help with dark circles or fine lines or puffiness. I don't think I would purchase full-size.
Ellie H.
East Sussex
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I really liked this when I used the sample but I have to be honest I'm slightly disappointed. It seems to just be a nice cream, not that different to their others also comes in such a small pot! But it does help with my bags a tiny bit.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...

This eye cream applies well and feels great on my skin. It has minimal fragrance and seems to be highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. Seems to be effective - I don't have dark circles, but the moisturizing factor works for me. Packaging is fun as with most benefit products
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.