BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Samantha B.
suffolk
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream really brightens up your eyes I’m a first time buyer and would definitely buy it again and it wasn’t bad in price very happy with it x
Helen P.
This is something else I’ve tried so many eye creams that never really worked until I was recommended this one will never ever stop using this it’s fantastic
Bethany M.
Actually pretty decent, a little expensive for how much you get but it worked? It was moisturizing and slightly faded my dark circles so I can't complain!
Gina-Lynn P.
Sault Sainte Marie
It really is potent! You'll really like this formula because it's rich and creamy and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy. It absorbs really well
Emma G.
I didn’t see great results using this eye cream. It does smell great and the texture has a nice thickness. I did repurchase once but I haven’t since then.
Naomi J.
Sa43xa
The best eye cream I have used for hydration . This eye cream is so nurrushing for dried eyes and also brightens them up , really good for dry dull eyes .
Beatriz S.
Sao Paulo
Review for: Mini more...
This is a nice product, it instantly brightenss your dark circles and makes you feel awaken, but I feel like this is more cosmetic than it is a treatment.
Jade P.
Paisley
Really cooling on and under eyes. I use this when my eyes are tired and need a pick up but it's great as a base before make up too. Now available in boots!
Kim P.
Bayford close , Hemel Hempstead
I got this product as a sample when I bought something else from benefit! And I wouldn't purchase it! It's nice but I haven't noticed a difference with it!
Jessica A.
Bognor Regis , West sussex
This is a really hydrating product. It lasts ages and really helps brighten my eyes. Would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering with dry under eyes!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.