BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Nicole K.
Jasper
Thiseye cream is very mositurizing and soothing, not greasy.  One of my favorite eye creams.  It seems to pack a lot in a small amount, yes it is potent :)
Melissa R.
Audley street , Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Feels lovely and not tacky once under eyes, feels lovely and smooth once apply and I noticed a difference after using a few times I felt like my eyes looks more awake and not as tired
Kirstie S.
Boness
For a high street brand, this eye cream is fantastic. It's hydrating and doesn't make my eyes puffy at all. The pot is so cute it looks lovely sitting on a dressing table.
Rosie L.
Gotham , Nottingham
LOVE this product! Made my eyes feel so hydrated and soft and plump. Had no harsh fragrances and I would love to buy it again. It's also easily accessible so that's handy!
Eline V.
When i buy this products i was excepticall cause i never seign before but was pleaseant shopping cause my eye are better and have nice price good quality and nice bottle.
Amy W.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Good eye cream, but very pricey. Not sure I would bother. Impressed with the sample I got, but think I could finder a much cheaper substitute that does the same job.
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I think its a little too potent... Burns my eyes a little 😭 so disappointed I really wanted to love this product as I love Benefit products and I am looking for a nice eye cream.
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Love love love this eyecream. It was one of the first skin care products i tried by benefit as ive always used thier cosmetics. It reduces puffyness hydrates and feels cooling love it x
Paula M.
I got this as a sample and was keen to try. It smells lovely. I think it’s too thick and as a result I applied too much and it hurt my eyes.
Mikhaila Didrei S.
Lucena City,Quezon
I was quite amazed by how this product can really lighten your dark under eyes and dark circles. It also lessens the puffiness of the eyes. It does not show quick results but wait for 2-3 weeks i guess and you'll see your dark under eyes lightens up.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.