BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Natalie O.
Minot
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
It’s potent is the perfect name for this. When you apply you can feel it working. It brightens and and depuffs the undereye. You can also put a generous amount under the eye and leave it to soak up the skin. Doubles as an eye mask.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Let me start saying this stuff is expensive first Time using it I do like it I do feel like it helps with my under eyes circles but I want to finish it to really say that it works and if my result improved or remain I will buy again
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This eye cream is absolutely amazing. I️t is very very hydrating. My under-eye circles haven’t been as bad since using this cream. The packaging is very cute. My under-eyes have never felt so good. I recommend this product to everyone!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
Great stuff! I have purchased many times and will continue to purchase. I recommend buying it in a gift set rather than by itself because you get more bang for your buck as it is a more pricey brand. Very lightweight and cooling.
mackenzie c.
Oakdale
this product was amazing! it made my under eyes smoother than anything i have ever felt before. it is amazing. it even helped with my under eyes dark circles and bags. the price is amazing too. i would recommend this to a friend.
Heather B.
Review for: Mini more...
I have been using this cream for a while now and honestly I haven’t been seeing any results. I don’t have bad dark circles to begin with, but it is a nice, gentle moisturizer. There is definitely room for improvement in his product
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Greats eye cream if you just looking to hydrate under the eye it does lasts a very long time it’s a little pricey for a small size like this but it’s good just to moisturize just lower the price a little it would be great seller
Ana M.
This product is okay. I don’t feel like it made much of a difference on my skin. I used the Benefit Total Hydration Face Moisturizer, and I feel like this is just a lighter version of that. I would have enjoyed something a little bit heavier underneath my under eyes.
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
I absolutely love this product! My eyes felt hydrated and brighter instantly. I think using this under makeup helps to brighten and helps with the creasing that tends to happen. A little goes a very long way. Highly recommend.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.