BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
India H.
This is a really nice eye cream for before make up. It's not too heavy and it helps my concealer sit nicely and doesn't crease. I don't find it makes a huge difference to my dark circles but it's a great everyday eye cream and good for sensitive eyes as it doesn't sting at all.
Deanna H.
Courtenay, BC
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I received a sample of this when I purchased Porefessional. I love this eye cream. You only need a tiny bit and I notice a huge difference in the puffiness under my eyes. Very moisturizing as well. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Chloe M.
essex
I suffer from dark circles and bags under my eyes and my eyes sometimes appear sunken. This cream always makes my eyes pop and puff up in a good way. Really saves me when I've not slept well 💜
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
It does as advertised, minimises the appearance of dark circles! Love this product and the packaging is cute too! It's gentle around the eye area and I use it everyday!
Nicole K.
Jasper
Thiseye cream is very mositurizing and soothing, not greasy.  One of my favorite eye creams.  It seems to pack a lot in a small amount, yes it is potent :)
alisha z.
This burns my eyes and makes them water and go really dry and sore let some friends and family use it and they said the exact same thing wouldnt waste my money again.
Melissa R.
Audley street , Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Feels lovely and not tacky once under eyes, feels lovely and smooth once apply and I noticed a difference after using a few times I felt like my eyes looks more awake and not as tired
Kirstie S.
Boness
For a high street brand, this eye cream is fantastic. It's hydrating and doesn't make my eyes puffy at all. The pot is so cute it looks lovely sitting on a dressing table.
Rosie L.
Gotham , Nottingham
LOVE this product! Made my eyes feel so hydrated and soft and plump. Had no harsh fragrances and I would love to buy it again. It's also easily accessible so that's handy!
Eline V.
When i buy this products i was excepticall cause i never seign before but was pleaseant shopping cause my eye are better and have nice price good quality and nice bottle.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.