BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Abi T.
Chirnside, Duns
Amazing eye cream. Cooling and refreshing. Faded my under eye circles and doubles up great as an eye mask. You can also use a thin layer over the top of your foundation if your under eye area starts to crease or go cakey
Sarah-Louise W.
Cambridgeshire
I really enjoyed using this product! It was so cooling on my eyes and it helped with the puffiness. It also helped to brighten my under-eye area which I was very happy and impressed with! Very happy
Monica v.
This eye cream is anything but it's name. I wouldn't call it potent. You don't feel it working or notice any difference to your skin. It's kind of just a glorified moisturizer in a pretty container.
Mia M.
leicester
Really good application to the skin got this as a freebie and ended up buying it full size as I noticed I looked less tired and it made my under eye area look super hydrated! This product now features In my daily skincare routine
Shanjida S.
I like this product a lot because it gets rid of most of the darkness under my eyes! I bought mine from Boots and it was on sale so I bought mine for only £5!!! The packaging is really simple and cute!!
Beth H.
Liverpool
I use this eye cream as part of my morning routine and it is beautiful! It really brightens up my under eye area and makeup sits on top perfectly without creasing or sliding and bunching up.
Erika D.
I feel this product was mediocre. It did the job as a regular eye cream, nothing spectacular. Bought once and would not repurchase or recommend. This product was over priced and you could find better in a regular store.
Lily C.
Wow, I got this as a present 2 years ago and I’ve continued buying it ever since? It’s so soft and silky and not sticky or oily at all! It’s a little pricey but it’s well worth it! 100% would recommend to anyone!
Helen W.
Co. Durham, Co. durham
This product burns on application for me and as a result i end up having red patches under my eyes. I have tried it several times and still have the same result. So for me, it is a poor rating, I understand that not all products work for everyone.
Arizona R.
Sudbury, ON
Did not enjoy maybe because I have sensitive skin but I got an allergic reactiom under my eyes after using this product. Also I didnt seem to see a big difference after using it. That being said will not be buying it again.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.