BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Miljana S.
Chilliwack
After a night out and having a morning shift I make sure that I apply this for the bags under my eyes as well as dark circles. This totally hides the fact that you even had a night out!
Rosie L.
I got given 5 testers of this and I went through them so fast as I apply every day! I love waking up everyday and putting it underneath my eyes before makeup for an instant lift ! I am so happy I bought this product.
Lauren B.
Smithy Bridge , Rochdale
I use this after using the benefit moisturiser. It really does brighten your under eyes so is perfect for anyone with dark circles, it is really gentle on the skin and is really creamy so the product goes a long way
Benefit eyecream is one of the best products I have used for my eyes...the product does not do wonders in dark circles but it helps to hydrate the undereye area and help to cute fine lines.. the product can be bought from sephora for about 3500 rupees..
Fiona W.
A hydrating eye cream, provides lots of moisture around the eye area. Cute and simplistic packaging which is travel friendly. A gentle product which is effective around the eye. First time using and would use again, therefore would recommend to others.
Cara J.
Melbourne
Does an excellent job at hydrating the eye area and preparing for makeup. Haven't noticed a difference in dark circles but it is very hydrating without being heavy.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Really good product. I have fall in love with it. So much great. Will repurchase it next time. I do want to make it as a stock for 3 months coming. But it is already out of stock. Huhuu really sad.
Shani W.
This eye cream isnt my favorite. It does make the under eye area feel much tighter but theres no real noticable difference with use. And if you rub your eyes the product really stings.
Anisah T.
bradford
I have recently purchased on of these eye creams from benefit and I can honestly say I am loving it so far I was quite anxious but once on my eyes it felt amazing I would recommend to everyone
Jenny M.
Dunfermline, Fife
A heavy eye cream that moisturises and does it's job! It is thick and so should probably be used at night rather than under makeup however it is a great eye cream!
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.