BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Theresa-Ann D.
Southampton
Received this as part of a present and as much as I love it I can't give it a very high scoring as when I use it, it creates a slight burning sensation under my eyes. I haven't seen much impact from using this either but maybe that's because I'm not using it every day and night.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...

This eye cream applies well and feels great on my skin. It has minimal fragrance and seems to be highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. Seems to be effective - I don't have dark circles, but the moisturizing factor works for me. Packaging is fun as with most benefit products
Rosemary H.
Really does help sort out any dark circles and puffiness and it helps brighten the eye area. I like to keep my jar in the fridge as the cooling helps out with the puffiness!! Its not oily so doesn't cause breakouts, and it really does quench your skin - so perfect for dry skin!
Molly l.
I find this product really good for dark circles under your eyes, I have quite sensitive skin and I had no reaction to this product. It exceeded my expectations for this product, it cleared up my circles in a matter of days. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Em E.
I gave this three stars because i think it suits people under 30. My mom and i got it. It gave better results on me. Still i think it's great if you're looking for something that will help your undereye (bags and circles). It also gives a nice glow. But it's a little expensive.
Imogen H.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I got a small one of these and it lasted for ages I really like this BUT it's the only thing I act enjoy from their whole skin care line. It minimises dark circles a little but that could just be me as I have minor inherited dark circles. I wish it wasn't the price it is.
Dannielle M.
Motherwell
I got this from the benefit counter in Debenhams. I went in looking for something to help with the bags under my eyes caused by being a new mother. I am now on my second tub of this. The packaging is gorgeous, it smells amazing and i feel reasonably priced as well. My eye bags not only looked less dark but less sunken! I would recommend 100%
Ebony D.
This smells great and is very light but it stings my eyes! I purchased this from my local benefit counter and the girls were lovely but I can't use it again. As soon as I put it on, it started to sing and for the price I was quite disappointed. Will not be buying again.
Stacie P.
Bolton
I absolutely love this product I use it in both my day and night skin care routine I swear by it it hides any dark circles evens out the tones under my eyes aswell as leaving my skin super smooth around my eyes I recommend this everyone who’s looking for a eye cream
Sonia G.
I was lucky enough to get a sample from Sephora once and the first thing i loved was the packaging. Benefit always comes up with amazing packaging. This product felt really good under my eyes and i felt it to be very light weight which is exactly what i love about eye creams.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.