BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Nicole N.
I've gone through eye cream after eye cream hoping for some help for my dark circles under my eyes. I've always had them but they have been getting worse. This is he first eye cream that has worked and worked quickly! In just a few weeks I see noticeable results! I couldn't be happier with this purchase!
Andrea A.
SUNDERLAND, SUNDERLAND
This eye cream is by far the best eye cream I have ever used and I am not exaggerating! I was given a sample from a member of staff on the benefit counter due to my dark circles and I've never looked back since. I literally cannot live without this product, it has dimished my dark circles considerably.
Lesley K.
Winnipeg
Really wanted to love this product but sadly I did not. Received a good sized sample in a benefit holiday kit & used it day & night. While it felt nice applied around the eye area, I find it did nothing in terms of minimizing dark circle or fine lines. Would not purchase.
Aida B.
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend!
Jade H.
Berkshire, Windsor
Benefit skincare is not often spoken about but I love it. Eye cream is so important to frequent make up wearers and I love this one because it hydrates my under eyes and ensures my concealer doesn't crease or cake up during the day. I use this as part of my every day skincare routine and I love it.
Shelley H.
Everson, WA
This benefit Eye cream is rich and soft but I find it doesn't do much. Benefit cosmetics have really been blown up lately I don't know if it's because of their packaging or their products marketing. I have used benefit for many years. When it first came out it was kind of fun to use now it's everywhere and really overpriced for what you get.
Megan B.
Hildenborough, Kent
Leaved my eyes feeling so lovely and refreshed, I put this on as part of my nightly routine before bed alongside my other moisturiser and wake up in the morning to any under eye baggage almost completely gone! This product isn't heavy like a lot of creams are which is why I love it so much.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
Nice product. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a good start (and trust me - I've tried many different eye creams). It is quite light and doesn't leave that sticky feeling. I think it could be a bit more moisturizing, which is what I am looking for now, in my very late twenties.
Annie W.
I have very dry under eyes, also sunken in as well which I'm quite self conscious of. I've noticed that with using this product, the skin underneath my eyes plumpens up and appears softer and more dewey without being too oily. It's great for using before applying concealer in the morning.
Christie B.
I just finished a deluxe size sample part of this I cream. It is medium weight and very hydrating. A little bit goes a long way. I didn't notice any major changes in the texture of my skin. Did not help with dark circles or fine lines or puffiness. I don't think I would purchase full-size.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.