BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
KT C.
Rutland , Oakham
Super hydrating! Gives the eyes a fresh and awake feeling. It's a light eye cream so there is no sticky thick buildup at all. Works on all ages of eyes but would be more suited to youthful skin as it's not a cream for fine lines. I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others. Reviewed by @katiechildss
Georgia O.
This stuff is lovely it really makes the eyes feel less tired more open and just fresh. The only thing I didn't like about this was it would sometimes make my eyes water if any went into my eye however this could of been my fault for perhaps applying to much? A part from that the product itself is lovely and very hydrating.
Shaunnie T.
Completely does what it says on the tin! Within a couple of weeks I was able to see that my dark circles had completely disappeared and my eyes were more hydrated. Originally had a sample but went and bought the full size as I loved it so much. Only downside, make sure to avoid getting it in your eyes as it burns like hell!
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
Good eye cream that I'm using when I can find it on offer. A bit expensive so I'm only buying it when I find a discount code or a two for one offer. Not my go to eyecream due to the price, but the cream is light and feels good to wear.
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
It's good, but not enough for me. I used it for 3 weeks and I felt my skin under the  eyes moisturized, but I didn't feel any improves in my dark circles.
I think the best thing for my dark circles would be to sleep more.
Anyway, I think this eye cream it's just a good moisturizing, but nothing more.
Jennifer D.
Fall River , CA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Omg!! this stuff is amazing!! it works so well. I bought Olay Fresh Effects eye cream and it sucked compared to this! Like dark circles fade after only a couple of uses! and works perfect when used regularly. I highly, highly recommend. I was not expecting the product to be that good. Its actually so worth the money!!
A Bit Of Madness A.
Valencia
When I was organizing my wedding I got a very puffy undereyes bag and a lot of expression lines around them. I have started to use It`s potent and my eyes got younger again. This cream soften the lines and reduce the bags, you feel it since the first week of application! Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
The p.
Amman/jordan
Eye Cream fades dark circles and helps smooth the appearance of fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. It contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness, along with a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.
Katie H.
Thornhill, Southampton
The only good item from the Benefit skin range. This eye cream is surprisingly nice! It has a thicker texture so good for dryer skin types but it absorbs well and doesn't feel too rich or heavy on the skin. Not a fan of the pot packaging for hygiene but that's normal for an eye cream. I'd probably still choose Clinique all about eyes rich but this is a nice enough cream.
Reanne P.
I haven't used this long enough to notice a real difference on myself, but I can feel it work whenever I put it on! It feels so nice on my skin after I wash my face! It almost has a cooling sensation to it. It's awesome!!
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.