BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Kelci H.
birkenhead
I bought this because I heard great things about Benefit products but had never used them before. I suffer with eczema and have breakouts of it around my eyes, this will be in my eye crease and beneath my lower lash line and it's extremely difficult to get rid of because you can't put much on it due to being so close to the eye and any make up dries it out further. This has been great! It smells really nice and just clean, it's super light for the sensitive skin around your eyes and spreads and soaks in really well. It has been just right to help with the dry skin. The only thing I don't like is that Ii have fake nails and the jar can be a bit difficult if you have nails.
Paige C.
Love Benefit as a Brand and find that their products actually work. This cream is great - I personally enjoy to apply it with a gentle tapping motion to remove puffiness
Ellie S.
Giffnock, Glasgow
This product I received as a mini, and when I first saw it I didn't expect much. But, my expectations were exceeded and when I used it for the first time I was truly surprised to find that I wanted to use it again. I was left with my under eyes feeling smooth and moisturised, which was new for me as this is usually a hard to reach area with my regular moisturiser. It has become a loyal member of my skincare regime and I certainly suggest that you go out and try to get a hold of a travel sized version of this and see for yourself!
— ellie xox
Jeni D.
mi producto de contorno de ojos de benefit es exelente ya que ayuda a hidratar esa area de los ojos haciendo que redusca la inflamacion y los signos de cansancio
Robyn M.
I rate this a 4 star because it's pretty good overall! It's gentle on the skin and also very refreshing. Really nice simple packaging and effective for every user! Overall very nice product! Really recommend!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this eye cream to get me through the day!

I have sleeping issues, so looking bright eyed and bushy tailed is very difficult on the best of days.

Since I discovered Benefit's Potent! Eye Cream, my eyes look more vibrant all around, and it even helps fill in those laugh lines that are beginning to start!

Pricey, but you only have to use a small amount - it lasts quite awhile
Review for: Mini more...
I found this very helpful for my under eyes as they are very dark. It was a little sticky for a few seconds but it eventually dried. I applied it before my makeup and every night after I removed my makeup.
Sarah L.
This eye cream is really soothing and i sometimes have dry eyes and it hydrates them. I haven't used it long enough to see much of a difference but so far so good
Charlotte D.
Worcester
This cream is ok - nice and thick which I like in an eye cream personally, but I felt I had a little stinging and irritation under my eyes when I used it. I did like the packaging and think that all Benefit’s skin care range is beautifully packaged, but this just was not for me!
member-6a73bbc27
I have dark circles so this cream was the best decisions I made when I bought it it’s light on the face and it’s great feeling too !!! I love it and I think everyone who has this problem should really try it
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.