BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Tirzah C.
Goodyear, AZ
I took off a star because of the price but I still purchase. My under eye area isn't very dark but if I see any coming through this works wonders! You feel a little tingling sensation but it doesn't bother me, I feel like I know it's working.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
A little caffeine and cocoa extract go a long way in this eye cream. I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and it has dramatically lightened my under eyes. I am so thankful for this product. It doesn’t look like I have black eyes anymore!
Jordan F.
College Sta, TX
feels great on your skin and does provide needed moisture. Does not help my skin much with dark circles and doesn't seem to have anti-aging benefits. Fairly expensive so I would find a product that did more for my face for the price range.
Jennifer R.
Spring hill, FL
I love benefit brand for my brows and I heard great things about this cream. Unfortunately it didn't help at all with the dark circles I'm plagued with. Also no difference in the fine lines. Did help my makeup go on more even and didn't irritate the area..
Jennifer T.
This benefit eye cream is nice! Don't know if I can tell a difference in my under eye area though!? It's a nice consistency, and moisturizing. Price is a bit up there, so I'm not sure if I'd get this again. But it definitely feels lovely!
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
This cream just does nothing at all for me. The consistency great, the smell is mild but it just does nothing for me. A lot of people tend to love so I’d always suggest trying it out for yourself but I will not be repurchasing the product.
Ana S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Great product! Takes a while to see a difference, but does a really good job at brightening your tired eyes. Gets a little crumbly sometimes, wait at least 10 minutes to apply makeup over itBenefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is a good eye cream if you’re looking for moisture under your eyes. However, I have large dark circles and have not noticed a change in them since using this product. It is pretty thick and hydrating, and a little goes a long way.
Jen
Review for: Mini more...
I’m really not a fan of this stuff. I used it for about a month and I felt like it was doing nothing for my under-eye area. It’s really just a thin lotion that I would keep in my travel bag cause the container was small. The smell was pretty nice though, so I’ll give it that.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.