BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Maija M.
Sligo
My favourite eye cream by far. It blends beautifully under my eye. I love how silky it makes my under eyes feel. And it provides me with perfect moisture under my eyes.
Ida S.
Stockholm, Vallentuna
Inte värd pengarna! Tar du den lite för nära själva ögat svider det och är irriterat hela dagen, den är bra då den går att använda över smink men inte tillräckligt bra
Chloe M.
This eye cream definitely helps to waken up under the eyes, I was really impressed with it! Have repurchased it a couple of times now and will continue to do so. 100% recommend this product.
tasha M.
this product I have used a good few times on myself and clients! It feels lovley under the eyes and very light textured product not heavy which I like in and eye cream!
Narimene C.
This is a fantastic eye cream! When buying an eye cream I look for 3 things, thick formulation, a good sized jar that will last me a long time, and effective claims. This hits everything I look for in an eye cream. Its thick and hydrating, which is a must to make you look younger and make your under eye concealer not crease. I have noticed a difference in my hereditary dark under eyes and fine line reduction. Its a fantastic deal too with how much product you get for the price, it gets better too since a little product goes a very long way. No matter how dry and dark your under eyes are, i am confident this would help combat your issues. Highly recommend!
Cez J.
Carno
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I have very prominent dark circles and this cream is great for smoothing them out. I’ve been using this eye cream for a couple of days now and i have seen a noticeable difference!!
abi b.
Had heard good reviews and had high expectations, which were not met unfortunately. Nothing spectacular about this, didn't appear to do anything. All packaging hype.
Shawna L.
Calgary, AB
Oh man ! I forgot about this one ! I remember using this in the winter all of the time when I was super dry !! I loved it ! A little bit goes a long way with this one.
Fiona W.
A hydrating eye cream, provides lots of moisture around the eye area. Cute and simplistic packaging which is travel friendly. A gentle product which is effective around the eye. First time using and would use again, therefore would recommend to others.
Cara J.
Melbourne
Does an excellent job at hydrating the eye area and preparing for makeup. Haven't noticed a difference in dark circles but it is very hydrating without being heavy.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.