BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Emma May K.
I find that this nourishes the skin around my eyes and the next day I notice that they look brighter and just look nicer, it is a little bit pricey but it does what it is intended to do
Marga P.
at first i love this product but as i started to use it more and more I noticed little bumps on the skin around my eyes. This cream was to heavy for my skin and I now use other normal moisturisers to try and counteract the damage that this cream has done
Rachael H.
Yeovil, Somerset
This eye cream feels so nice thick and luxurious also cooling on the skin but not so thick it feels cakey under make up. Although I can't say it completely helps with my dark under eyes
Sera-Jaine R.
Tilbury, Essex
I love this product so much I use it every night before bed it leaves you waking up with hardly any dark circles it smells incredible and goes on so smooth would recommend to anyone.
Vanessa N.
I feel like this product didn't really do anything for my under eyes. It feels moisturising to the touch but when applied, it stung my eyes really badly and didn't do anything for me.
jenna s.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I love this product. I noticed an improvement in my dark circles and it was very gentle on my skin. I love the packaging of the product and it is worth he money. I will definitely be re purchasing this product.
Courtney B.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This is one of the thickest and creamiest eye creams ever! A great trick I learned was the put a thick layer under my eyes and let it sink in for a few minutes like an eye mask and it Makes my eyes sooo smooth!
SOPHIE T.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
A pretty good one, feels good and fresh in the skin. I am using it every morning and I have never been disappointed! But, it is not perfect, but I have pretty big dark circles so I guess it could be perfect if I had a little less...
Emanuela B.
Arad
Great!!!!!!!! I love this product. It really helps my buffy eyes in the morning. I highly recomented, for all skin types. ❤ Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer️
salwa d.
Laayoune
Creme tres cconfortabl ideal pour les ridules sous l oeil, les ridules sont visiblement estompees apres plusieures utilisation , sa hydrate bien la peau Le packaging est tres joli
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.