BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Victoria W.
Fort McMurray
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
I usually get dark circles after a long week or lack of sleep which is why I purchased this eye cream. I haven’t noticed a big difference yet but I am continuing to try it out. The texture and feel of this product is great and my under-eyes do feel quite soothes after application.
Amy G.
Received a sample pot and fell in love. I have two young kids and serious eye bags, this works wonders! Must have for sleep deprived mamas! Repurchased twice from boots and will continue to do so - couldn't be without it!
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Wasnt impressed. Felt nice and cool on the skin. Packaging nice. Absored quickly. No results seen. First time user and wouldnt purchase again. Ill stick to benefit make up but not the skin care.
marwa z.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
I've been using this for a while because I got the full size jar and honestly, it hasn't really changed much. My dark circles are just a little bit better but nothing amazing. Maybe I just haven't been using it enough or I'm expecting too much from it.

I'm absolutely obsessed with the smell of it. It's probably one of the
main motivating factors when I get too lazy to use it lol.

Some things that I like is that it is a pretty light cream and you can just see your skin drinking it up! No problems with it clogging pores/breaking out or anything like that. It does sting a bit if it bleeds into your eyes, so just be careful with that!
Bianca B.
Marbella
It totally de-puffed my under eye zone. I loved it and still do. It also helped me get rid of my dark-circles in the ling run. I honestly recommend this product! I would totally re-buy it
Amanda H.
Pembroke , ON
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
When I first tried this, I loved it and bought the full size. However, as time went on, I started to not like it as much. It wasn’t helping my dark circles or providing enough hydration in the winter months. It also irritated my eyes if I put on too much.
Nicole R.
Lakeview Close, Plymouth
To be honest i didnt see any difference to my under eyes but the consistency of the product was very nice and felt lovely when apply but unfortunately just no benefitting effect were seen.
Mia O.
The eye cream is refreshing and all, and has a very smooth, nice texture. However, it didn't help with my dark circles which was my main problem. It did leave my under-eyes smooth though.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
This I cream is absolutely amazing. Our use it all the time, it’s definitely worth the price and I recommend this product to everybody. It’s very nice under the eyes and for dark circles.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.