BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisturizing
Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

N n.
Received this in a gift set and used it up within 3 months. Very nice eye cream but wasn't anything spectacular. The packaging is nice and the cream didn't irritate my sensitive eyes (unless I rubbed it)
Jasmine J.
Devon, Plymouth
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Smells amazing. A little goes a long way. I use this daily and honestly can see a difference. Really cute packaging also which is nice so I don’t mind putting it on display. I would recommend to you if you don’t mind paying a little more.
Gabrielle C.
Friary road, Lichfield
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
For the price, it’s a pretty good eye cream, first time I’ve used it and I’m impressed! It’s gentle on skin and helps reduce puffiness too! I got it from boots, would recommend to anyone who suffers with dark circles!
Lilly C.
Corsham , Wiltshire
Love this product. Feels so light on the skin, obliterates dark circles. Leaves under eyes feeling hydrated and reduces puffiness.Packaged nicely although I have found this is the same across the brand.
Primal M.
Unfortunately this product really didn't wow me. I bought the item in a set of tester items from the skincare range at benefit. For the price I don't think this had enough positives for me to repurchase.
Sophie W.
Bognor Regis
I had been using this product for a while and was starting to notice a difference but I got it in my eye one time and it was absolutely awful and I had a bloodshot eye for a couple days and have been put off using it since,wouldn't repurchase
Abby C.
Wakefield
I'm a bit pathetic when it comes to eye creams and never really stick to them. I got a tester of this so kept at it every day and I do like the consistency of it, I will probably buy it when I run out
Chae S.
It's really hydrating and feels so good under my eyes. Although I don't have any wrinkles or dry under eyes I received this as a gift but it makes my under eyes so smooth and looks great under make up!
Lauren B.
CF61 2XS
This is one of my favourite skin care products ! I've been using it for the last 6-8 months and it makes my bags disappear it makes me feel more confident going out with no makeup on. However because benefit isn't a drugstore brand it's a little bit expensive but worth it !!
Wish W.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This eye cream works well. I love the packaging . I always use it to decrease my dark circles and it’s very skin friendly. It works effectively never disappoints me. It has good ingredients. It does not cost much.
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.