BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this eye cream really work and do its job? I have us...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Daisy S.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Lovely thick effective eye cream light scent and gentle on my skin left my tired eyes feeling refreshed and rehydrated. Effective product enjoy all of benefits skincare Range defo buy it again to use with my daily routine
Marian F.
Ottawa , ON
 I have been using this product for about five years now from Sephora.  I have nothing but good things to say about.  I love that it doesn't smell too strong I love how it makes my skin feel   I love everything about it. 10/10
lauren b.
I really enjoyed this eye cream! I got a sample size in a gift set and would totally buy a full size. I used it in the morning before I applied my makeup and found it very hydrating. I got it at sephora and found it to be a little bit pricy for what it is.
Rachel B.
Carluke , Scotland
Love this eye cream, very hydrating and helps with my dark circles and fine lines, very gentle on the under eye and doesn't feel like anything is even there, love the packaging and you get a decent amount off product
Leanne H.
Swindon, Wilts
Review for: Mini more...
I’m glad I isn’t purchase this and just used the free sample. It didn’t do anything
It was super thick and clumpy and my eyes. Didn’t absorb well at all. Couldn’t apply make up Over it at all. Not worth the purchase.
Lizette I.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream 0.5 oz more...
Great eye cream, very moisturizing and makes my skin feel great. Packaging is nice, bought it at sephora. First got a sample and bought a larger size because I was really happy with it. I would buy it again but I think there’s cheaper options out there.
Jordanne K.
Nice for a night eye cream, quick a thick cream but feels lovely on the under eye and is quite soothing. It does the job well. I received this as a gift and I enjoyed the little set it came in. The pot was cute but I would rather something with a pump.
Lisa C.
Wexford
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
Only had a sample size of this and I really think it helped to reduce dark circles. Think it’s a bit on the pricey side for the full size. Major plus it was gentle on my skin and I didn’t have an allergic reaction
Heather R.
Manchester
This stuff brightens, lifts and highlights my face and I'm so happy I bought a product like this.
On the pricier side of things but I definitely think it's worth it!
Would definitely recommend for that wake me up!
Desirée B.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
recommended for eyes contour not too dry, since it moisturizes just enough. I feel the area more lit, after the application. I like to use it as if it were a mask, throughout the night, applying a generous amount.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.