BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Tanisha D.
Trevelyan Close, Shiremoor
The best under eye cream Iv ever used! I suffer from bad hayfever so puffy eyes are a thing I have a major problem with. The product smells so amazing and is so cooling on my skin. The price is a bit high but totally worth it!
Sara J.
Scotland
I've used a full pot of this and sadly I've seen no improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping that it would visibly reduce them as claimed. I think this must be the only Benefit product that I haven't liked.
Chloe M.
This product does smell really lovely and it's creamy consistency makes it easy to apply. It soaks into the skin well and is gentle on the under eye. However, does it plump the under eye and make you look more awake as it claims to, I wouldn't have said so, no!
Georgina B.
Tayside
This eye cream is insane! After around 1-2 weeks of using it I finally started seeing results! My dark circles began to fade and my little fine lines start to disappear, it is on the pricey side though but it's so worth it!
Shelby M.
Irvine, Scotland
This cream is so refreshing place it under your eyes and go for a bath and let it sink in and once you are finished you under eyes will be so hydrated , the packaging is so pretty to perfect to sit on on your make up table
Morgane P.
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
J’adore ce produit il hydrate parfaitement le dessous de mes yeux qui sont assez secs habituellement, la texture est agréable et laisse un effet frais pendant quelques minutes et l’odeur est fraîche avec comme une odeur de « propre » je rachèterais sans hésiter
Kira S.
Nice and refreshing but didn't see a big difference and sometimes made my skin sting and flare up. The packaging is nice but a bit bulky and heavy so wouldn't recommend for travelling etc. I would probably opt for trying another brand in the future, personally.
Teagan T.
This eye cream is brilliant. It made my eyes feel so smooth and hydrated. It made them seem less sleepy as well. It's very gentle on your eyes and it just makes make up apply so well. Would defiantly use this all the time.
Rosalie B.
Montreal, QC
I'm now at the bottom of the pot and it didn't really did anything for me. I would say that it's my first time using it but I wouldn't buy it again. It's a little bit over price for it but you do get a lot of product in it.
Melanie S.
I have been using this eye cream for a while now and I am enjoying it. The product itself is quite oily and greasy but once it's soaked I tot he skin it leaves my eyes feeling refreshed, I bought this from my local boots.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.