BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Pairs Perfectly With Concealer
Great For Daily Use

Siân F.
Pleasley, Mansfield
I have been using this product forever. I love how refreshing it feels and my under eye area always feels much more plump after using it. The packaging is so adorable too. I would 100% recommend this to other for a more gentle eye cream.
Abby C.
Dubai marina, Dubai
I think that this is a very good, deeply nourishing and hydrating product. It is good for girls who have dry under eyes. However, my skin type around my eyes are pretty normal to oily, so using this does not give much improvement to me.
Gabrielle R.
I love this product. I was in store and tried it. It immediately diminishes puffiness and you can even feel it working. The woman at the store gave me a tip to keep it in the refrigerator for an extra bit of coolness before application.
Amy H.
Review for: Mini more...
Very good - really brightened my dark circles and removes creases under my eyes. Comes with very nice packaging like all benefit products. It was very effective and moisturising. I bought the mini and next time I will buy the full sized.
nikki c.
Old noarlunga
I really loved this.  It contains caffeine so is great for dark circles.  It glides on without tugging under the eye area and absorbs beautifully.  I think I'm on my third bottle of this.  I love the scents of the whole benefit skincare line!
Raheeba A.
Karachi, Sindh
Review for: Mini more...
Although the packaging is really breath taking , but using the product made me disappointed. Ive always been happy with my purchases from Benefit but this just made me super sad. I had high expectations and it just didnt live up to them.
Megan D.
Love love love this eye cream. I have very dark circles and puffiness under my eyes and it reduces this a lot. The only thing is it is very pricey next to other eye creams so I will be looking for cheaper products with similar results
Sarah B.
Pollok , Glasgow
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This made my dry under eye really smooth and hydrated! Packaging is cute and fresh love the smell! Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Wish it was a little more affordable but I think it is worth it 😊 I purchased from a benefit counter
Isha C.
Review for: Mini more...
Super hydrating and feels lovely under the eyes, it has no immediate brightening effect on me but when used over time consistently there is a visible brightening effect, however I think this wouldn’t work on very severe dark circles
Courtney D.
One of my favourite eye creams, very lightweight but effective. A bit pricey but the product lasts a long time, I like the packaging but it can be difficult to get out when running low. I would recommend as a good everyday eye cream
Alesia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.