BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this a good eye cream for dry/senstivie skin?1 Answers
  • Who's tried this product is it worth picking up??1 Answers
Lisa N.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This eye cream was okay, for the price I expected more, was a bit disappointed. The packaging was really lovely. The cream seemed a bit too harsh for the under eye, it's not really worth the price. I wouldn't buy this product again for the price.
Marina M.
Laval
Review for: Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream more...
This product was introduced to me by my makeup artist. It takes away ur dark circles . For the price the product is amazing. Im a repeat user of this cream and love it . I would buy it again. And i highly recommend it to anyone that has dark circles especially the new moms that lack sleep
Bella C.
Celbridge , Kildare
I liked this product but it was very perfumed, especially since I have sensitive eyes it wasn't ideal, however it is thick and feels beautiful it just wasn't suited for my sensitive eyes. I probably wouldn't buy again but I did finish the tub.
sammy s.
As with all Benefits products the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, I love how the lids look like cork stoppers. The product itself is wonderful too, it's a little bit thick but it absorbs quite fast and leaves my under eye feeling super soft.
Anaibel F.
Doral, FL
This is heaven on a tiny bottle. Buy this and I assure you....your life will change! Bye bye darks circles and hello to a fresh baby face. Also this product smelss really good and the skin absorbs it pretty easy! Go get your now and dont hesitate to try it right away.
Natalie C.
This is my go-to eye cream. I use it everyday, and find it really helps with the feeling of 'tired eyes' in the morning. Love all the benefit skincare packaging, it looks super fresh. Can't really fault this eye cream - does exactly what it says on the tin. Purchased from Debenhams.
Megan O.
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Dark Circle Eye Cream so I used this for about a month, it was pretty good but it has a very perfumey smell and that is something that makes me uneasy because perfume and my skin doesn’t mix. But nice consistency.
Danielle G.
I don't really find much use in eye cream but I like this one. The packaging is so cute and adorable. As I said I don't normally use eye cream but I found this really soothing so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice eye cream.
Emily P.
Considering benefit is more know for make up then skin care I was totally shocked but how good this cream is. It's not thick so just apply a small amount under the eyes and my eyes feel so bright really good for taking when going on holiday!
Siân F.
Pleasley, Mansfield
I have been using this product forever. I love how refreshing it feels and my under eye area always feels much more plump after using it. The packaging is so adorable too. I would 100% recommend this to other for a more gentle eye cream.
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use your ITS POTENT eye cream?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product worth the price? Does it really improve the eyes?
Christina G.